2018 summer semester application

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      john

Am Adegbola John from Nigeria, please I want to make some enquiries on some universities that will be offering series of courses in 2018. Please am asking when is the early applications of these various universities will commence. Please I need more of replies and advice. Thanks.

• #964 Reply
      Ifunanya Joseph

Hey John, kudos for taking out the time to visit the website and of course reaching out to us for further information/suggestion.
      Replying to your question to the best of my knowledge, all accredited universities here in Germany do have numerous courses to offer for both semesters(sommer/winter). While certain courses(e.g natural science courses)though are either offered just during the winter or Sommersemester, others are offered all year round (both semesters) depending on the unis though.
      Standard application schedule and deadline for the sommersemester: 15 November till the 15th of January. And for the winter: 15th may till the 15th of July. Schedules and deadline could vary based on university.
      Coming back to you, to be able to help you better, it would be nice stating what course of Study you hope applying for. That way, your question is more comprehendable and precise answers could be relayed to you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: 2018 summer semester application
Your information:

77 − 69 =